FIELD TESTING AAMA SERVICES
To further support our desire to be the market leader in quality assurance, we are now offering ASTM/AAMA Water, Air and Diagnostic testing for our clients. It is our intent to insure the materials and installation provided on any given project are done in accordance with manufacturers installation instruc- tions and ASTM/AAMA quality standards. Unlike other test agencies, who only provide a pass/fail result. Our testing assists in identifying the source of the failure and recommends corrective solutions.
- State-of-the-Art Air and Water Testing Equipment - Calibrated to ASTM Standards
- We Utilize AAMA Reporting Procedures to Insure AAMA Compliance.
- We Offer Installation Inspections to Insure Installation is According to Manufacturers Recommendations
- Testing Completed by SITC Certified Technician with 18 Years of Industry Experience
As codes become more stringent on thermal performances, we take our service to the next level by working with our manufacturers to insure code compliance through NFRC testing and certification. NFRC testing alone is not code compliant, so project specific thermal analysis is critical. MJD now offers CMA bid reports for many of our product lines to assist design professionals in code compliant product selection. We have also taken our thermal analysis a step further by specifically addressing installation of our product into the building envelope and how best to maximize performance. Therm Modeling is available to our clients to better assist in developing proper installation techniques which in turn maximizes overall performance.
AUTOCAD DETAILING AND BUDGETING
Architects can leverage our experience and manufacturer's resources by using our promotional services which include, on-site project walk through, Auto Cad detailing services and project specific budgeting. MJD also offers assistance with custom application design, custom extrusion design and product integration into surrounding conditions.
MAINTENANCE SERVICE PROGRAMS
MJD has implemented a maintenance program for building owners to service their windows, curtain walls and entrances. We utilize the available product warranties from the manufacturer to reduce material costs for the building owner. We also address out of warranty products by buying direct from the manufacturer. This results in competitive pricing for our services to allow School Districts and other public facilities to afford our Maintenance Program. We have many satisfied clients that have saved a great deal of money by maintaining and not replacing.
- Providing Yearly Maintenance Programs for Building Owners to Assist with Maintenance of their Products
- Field Services to Address Warranties and Installation Issues.
- Window Hardware Replacement, Balances, Rollers, Locks, and Weather-Stripping