Hybrid Construction Sealants
Combine the best properties of silicone and urethane sealants in one package.By fusing silicone and urethane sealant chemistries, the strengths of each provide unique solutions and improved application. Hybrid sealants are inherently low in VOC and odor. This results in a user-friendly, high-performance product.
Hybrid sealants offer several other important advantages – color stability, paintability, reduced shrinkage, moisture tolerance, minimal dirt pick-up, and exceptional adhesion to most construction materials.
Plus, the addition of our new Dynatrol I-XL Field Tintable Hybrid allows for unlimited color options in the field. This field-tintable hybrid sealant utilizes our Universal Color Packs. Save time and materials by mixing the perfect color for your project on-site.
Traditional sealant chemistries have remained unchanged for the last few decades. Take versatility a step further- choose performance, sustainability and adaptability with Pecora Hybrid Sealants.
Silicone Construction Sealants
Maximize jobsite flexibility and structural protection while minimizing costs with Pecora’s innovative line of silicone sealants solutions. Our silicone construction sealants are designed to eliminate the staining of porous substrates, reduce the need to repair or remove aged and failing sealant, and to reduce the cost of wasted product on the jobsite.
Some of Pecora’s innovations in high-performance silicone construction sealant solutions include:
- Unprecedented Flexibility with 890FTS and 890FTS-TXTR Silicone Sealants – high-quality, non-staining silicones that can be quickly and easily tinted at the jobsite. Pecora’s 890 Field Tintable Silicone line is the industry’s first to include a textured option. Perfect for historic restoration where stone and grout have previously been utilized. Used in conjunction with our Universal Color Packs, you have 51 standard color options to choose from. Custom color packs provide you with the flexibility of virtually any color your specific project requires. Pecora’s 890FTS and 890FTS TXTR eliminate waste and reduce your overall jobsite costs by allowing you to select your amount, select your color and select your appearance.
- NST Non-Staining Technology™ Don’t Stain Your Reputation® offering the industry’s first complete line of non-staining silicones. We have removed the free fluids that are commonly associated with substrate staining as well as the residue rundown often seen on glass and metal panels. By removing the possibility of fluid migration Pecora has virtually eliminated the possibility of staining and residue rundown. NST silicones also provide the additional benefits of increased adhesion and reduced dirt pick up as compared to traditional silicones. Click here to download a sample NST 20-year warranty.
- Sil-Span preformed profiles are an alternative to the costly removal of aged, failed sealant or costly substrate repair. Sil-Span allows you to simply bridge over the joint or glazing detail with a pre-formed low modulus profile that can be textured and colored to match your substrate.
Protect Your Projects With Pecora Firestopping Sealants
With Pecora UL® Classified fire-rated sealants, create firestopping systems for expansion joints and through penetrations that when properly installed, effectively contain fire, smoke, toxic fumes and water for a two, three or four hour period depending on the design specifications.
These fire-rated sealants are suitable for applications in schools, hospitals, churches, high-rise office buildings and other public-use buildings to ensure a safe and orderly evacuation in the event of a fire.
Urethane Construction Sealants
Ensure durability, adhesion, and abrasion resistance with Pecora’s urethane construction sealants and coatings. Whether your project requirements include traffic coatings, high performance security sealants or general construction sealants, we have a product to meet your project needs. Paintability, high tear resistance, low shrinkage and the flexibility to tint in the field using our Universal Color Packs, are just some of the benefits provided by Pecora’s urethane products.
General Purpose Sealants – multi-component and one-part urethane sealants for use in expansion and control joints in pre-cast panels, tilt up walls, metal curtain walls, window and door perimeters, and glazing details. Their wide color range and low modulus make them a highly effective choice in exterior insulation finish systems (EIFS).
Security Sealant System – is comprised of the industry’s sealants of choice when the security of the building and it’s inhabitants is a concern. Pecora’s Dynatrol II, Dynaflex, Dynaflex SC and Dynapoxy EP-1200 contain physical properties that make them pick-proof or pick-resistant which prevents vandalism and idle tampering in prisons, schools, public buildings and animal enclosures.
Traffic Sealants – that are ideal for all traffic grade surfaces to reduce pavement deterioration by preventing surface water penetration into underlying layers. Available in both self-leveling and slope grade for areas that are subject to heavy pedestrian or vehicular traffic.
Pecora-Deck 800 and 800FC Series – designed to waterproof concrete or plywood decks, these coatings are available in both pedestrian and vehicular traffic grade versions. When time is a concern, we have you covered with our Pecora-Deck 800FC System, which is a two-part fast cure system that is both low VOC and low odor. Both the 800 and the 800FC systems offer you the flexibility of a field tintable top coat for use with our standard Universal Color Packs.
Sound Reduction Through Acoustic Sealants
Reduce sound transmission in partition systems and maintain specific STC values for sealant spaces around cut-outs and at partition perimeters with Pecora Acoustic Sealants.
Latex Construction Sealants
Versatile Latex Construction SealantsPecora’s acrylic latex construction sealants provide you with a clean, environmentally friendly and paintable sealant solution for general purpose interior and exterior architectural applications where slight to moderate movement is anticipated. Featuring Pecora’s AC20+ Silicone, an industry leading latex sealant.
These high-quality construction sealants offer the benefit of:
- Low VOC
- Low odor
- Easy water clean up
- UV and color stability
Pecora’s line of latex sealants include products that deliver superior performance in firestopping systems for expansion joints and through penetrations, reduced sound transmission in partition systems, and AAMA approved properties for the in-shop fabrication of windows.
Elastomeric Wall Coating - Prevent Cracks and Water Damage
Prevent water damage to concrete, masonry, stucco, and EIFS structures with Pecora’s WeatherClad elastomeric wall coating. Unlike house paints, elastomeric wall coatings waterproof structures by producing a flexible layer, much thicker than paint, to seal and bridge hairline cracks. Pecora’s WeatherClad offers superior elasticity, sealing and adhesion characteristics to ensure excellent long-term protection to surfaces subject to thermal movement.
Glass and Glazing Sealants
Pecora offers a complete line of high performance glass and glazing sealants for demanding structural and non-structural applications that are suitable for factory or field use. Pecora’s glazing solutions include products with high green strength, long lasting bonds to a variety of substrates, and Pecora’s industry leading non-staining technology (NST).
Learn more by downloading Pecora’s Architectural Glazing Systems Brochure
Reliable Water Repellent Sealants
Provide reliable protection from water and atmospheric moisture for a wide range of masonry surfaces, including highly alkaline mortars and cement rich materials, with Pecora’s 100% Silane and Water-Based Penetrating sealers and water repellents.
These high-quality water repellents create a hydrophobic barrier that prevents the intrusion of water and water-borne salts into the structure. This greatly reduces damaging moisture penetrations into masonry and concrete, helping to avoid salt leaching, freeze-thaw cracking and corrosion of reinforcing bars.
Air, Vapor & Water Barrier Products
Pecora XL-PERM: Air, Vapor & Water Resistive Barrier System
Easy Four Step Solution for an Energy Efficient Wall System
Fully engineered and compatible products that work in tandem to provide complete air, vapor and water barrier protection for your building envelope.
Assured Continuity of Air, Vapor and Water Resistive Barrier Systems
Products can be used together as a system or independently as needed.
Step 1: Pecora XL-Flash STPU Fast Curing Liquid Flashing /Joint Filler – A unique one part, fast curing, non-sag elastomeric STPU gun grade, trowelable liquid flashing and joint sealant specially formulated for the air and vapor barrier industry.
Step 2: Pecora XL-Perm ULTRA VP Fluid Applied STPU – Applied in a single coat via airless sprayer or roller, this durable elastomeric weatherproofing membrane provides two to three times the coverage of other fluid applied products. XL- Perm ULTRA VP has excellent elasticity and crack bridging capabilities contributing to a seamless, durable, and airtight building envelope. It can also be used on damp substrates and green concrete.
Step 3: Pecora AVB Silicone Sealant/Adhesive – Designed as an integral component for transition seals between dissimilar materials in air, vapor and water resistive barrier systems, offering superior green strength.
Step 4: Pecora XL-Span 100% Silicone Extruded Transition Membrane – Air and water tight barrier at transitions between building façade components.
Concrete Repair Products
Extend Concrete Structure Life With Pecora Concrete Repair Products
Achieve quick installation and long-term durability for a variety of concrete structures with Pecora concrete repair products. Pecora’s concrete repair products and expertise help extend the life of bridges, parking decks and structures.
Concrete repair and restoration products provide:
- High strength – exceeds ACI building code requirements
- Quick return to service – reduced customer inconvenience
- Consistent performance – get it right the first time, every time
- Structural integrity – load bearing
- Permanence – long term durability, no call backs
Concrete helps build green:
- Creates sustainable sites
- Contains recycled materials
- Enhances energy performance
- Is manufactured locally
- Builds durable structures
Repairing concrete furthers the process:
- Allows for reuse of existing building shells
- Decreases waste
Pecora-Deck – Versatile Pedestrian and Vehicular Traffic Protection
Pecora’s full line of traffic coatings protect wearing surfaces like concrete or plywood from vehicular and pedestrian traffic abrasion, and in the case of concrete, protection from freeze-thaw damage and chloride induced corrosion with its destructive force on reinforcing steel. Where decks are elevated, these coatings provide excellent waterproofing for the occupied space below.
Pecora-Deck 800 FC Series with field tintable top coat option
- Two-component, fluid-applied, elastomeric, polyurethane
- Fast cure system for reduction in labor cost and facility down time
- Low odor for interior applications
- Low VOC primer to complete system
- Top coat available in field tintable colors (40 options available plus unlimited custom colors)
Pecora-Deck 800 Series
- Seamless, single component, liquid applied, elastomeric, polyurethane
- Easy application and no mixing of curing agent
- High adhesion, stress-relieving, crack bridging membrane
- Available in 2 standard colors: Desert Tan and Stone Grey
Polysulfide sealants are designed for joints that need to withstand prolonged immersion in liquids. Typical applications include swimming pools, fountains, cooling towers, fuel and chemical storage tanks, wastewater treatment and petrochemical plants.
Pecora Synthacalk GC2+ provides a durable elastomeric, weather-tight seal for caulking joints in commercial and industrial projects. It is particularly effective where exposure to solvents or chemicals are anticipated.
Reduce Pavement DeteriorationReduce pavement deterioration by preventing surface water penetration into underlying layers, for any traffic grade surfaces, with Pecora’s silicone and urethane traffic sealants. Pecora sealant solutions are ideal for virtually any traffic grade application:
- Heavy Pedestrian Traffic Expansion and Control Joints
- Traffic Bearing Expansion Joints in Parking Decks
- Roadway and Airfield Control Joints
- Stadiums and Industrial Warehouse Floors
- Parking Deck and Parking Garage Control Joints
- Concrete, Metal, Asphalt and Portland Cement Concrete (PCC)
A combination of both self-leveling and slope-grade based sealant products help ensure proper sealing of traffic-bearing control joints, expansion joints in concrete, metal or asphalt, or other areas subject to heavy pedestrian or vehicular traffic.
And to protect wearing surfaces of parking decks from vehicular and pedestrian traffic abrasion, and in the case of concrete, protection from freeze-thaw damage and chloride induced corrosion, Pecora offers several Traffic Coating options: Pecora-Deck 800 and 800 FC.
Butyl Construction Sealants
For Butyl Construction Seals That LastAchieve durable, long-lasting seals between all types of masonry, steel, glass and other common construction materials with Pecora’s line of one-part butyl rubber sealants.
BA-98 Non-Skinning Butyl Sealant
BA-98 is a non-skinning, non-hardening, permanently flexible compound perfect to limit sound transmission for painted and aluminized steel panels manufactured on a roll forming machine, and to act as a vapor barrier for polyethylene vapor barrier films, wood, metal and foam boards. By remaining both permanently adhesive and flexible to all substrates, the BA-98 Non-Skinning Butyl Sealant maintains an airtight seal.
BC-158 Butyl Rubber Sealant
For long-lasting durable seals between masonry, steel, glass and many other materials, turn to Pecora’s BC-158 Butyl Rubber Sealant. Formulated from virgin butyl rubber, BC-158 is a one-part butyl rubber sealant versatile enough for a complete range of applications.
Rugged Tamper and Pick Proof Sealants
Security sealants contain the properties to prevent idle tampering and vandalism that can endanger children, patients and citizens. The use of security sealants also provide benefits from an economic perspective:
- Decreased risk of lawsuits
- Decreased maintenance costs
- Increased service periods of sealants
- Decreased replacement costs
Pecora provides a full line of pick proof and tamper proof security sealants with varying shore hardness properties:
- Dynapoxy™ EP-1200 – when a tamper-proof sealant with a shore hardness of 70 is required for high security areas.
- Dynaflex – when a rugged but flexible security sealant is necessary.
- Dynaflex™ SC – when a rugged but flexible security sealant is necessary, but the ease of a one-component sealant is desired.
- Dynatrol® II – for areas where building occupants cannot access the sealant joint applications.
Pecora’s Sealant Primers: For The Results You Want
Enhance and strengthen sealant adhesion to porous and nonporous substrates, and help ensure proper joint preparation, by selecting from Pecora’s line of Sealant Primers. You’ll get the adhesion you require, helping you maximize efficiency and productivity.