Saint Gobain’s 350 year history of innovation has propelled Vetrotech to be viewed as the world wide leader in fire rated glazing products. Offering a complete line of ceramic and clear intumescent glazing products designed to meet your specific needs. Vetrotech has partnered with fenestration companies like Forester Steel Frames and Doors and Aluflam Aluminum Doors and Frames to supply a complete turnkey solution to your system needs. Vetrotech’s unique approach to product development makes them a leader in market innovation, offering Fire Rated Glass Floors, Ballistic and Forced Entry Glazing, Interior Structurally Glazed Wall Systems, 3 Hour solutions and so much more.
- Fire Rated Select Series Ceramic Glazing
- Fire Rated "Barrier to Heat" Clear Glazing ASTM E119
- Smoke Rated "20 Minute Tempered" Clear Glazing
- Steel VDS Lite Framing Systems and Doors
- Fire Rated Insulated Units for Exterior Applications
- Steel VDS "Barrier to Heat" Framing Systems and Doors ASTM E119
- VDS Structure - Interior All Glass Frameless Systems ASTM E119
- Fire Rated Glass Floors
- Fire Rated Insulated and Ballistic Rated Steel Frames
- Solutions for applications between 20 minute and 3 hours.
Aluflam's fire-rated aluminum glazing system is true extruded aluminum, not aluminum clad steel. Tested up to 2 hours, their patented technology combines insulated aluminum framing with clear, fire-rated glass.
Top-of-the-line equipment and CNC machines assure precision and repeatability. Each frame is customized, built-to-order and delivered as completed units—factory finished, pre-drilled and ready for installation.
- Extruded Aluminum “Barrier to Heat” Framing Systems and Doors ASTM E119
- Aluminum Fire Rated Curtain Walls
- Aluminum Structurally Glazed Wall Systems
- Aluminum Fire Rated Door Frames
Interior aluminum “Cap System” partition systems have been tested to meet 20 minute smoke ratings with negative and pos- itive pressure. Raco offers an economical alternative to
hollow metal for a more upscale interior design. Raco
systems are designed to work with varying wall depths and can be used with wood or aluminum glass doors. Raco, located in Houston, Texas is a vertically integrated manufacturer with a long standing history of offering a quality partition system at competitive pricing. Also available are 90 minute rated aluminum doors with immediate frames.
- Extruded Aluminum 20 minute Smoke Rated Framing Systems and Doors
- 90 minute Doors and Immediate Frames