Historically accurate products like the new Pella Reserve Series Monumental Wood window demonstrates Pella’s commitment to meet the needs of the historic replication market. Designed with the assistance of the National Park Service, Pella has integrated historically accurate fabrication techniques, hard- ware with advanced features like rotating sash lugs, to allow windows to still tilt in for cleaning. This is just one example of Pella’s commitment to the Historic Market, look to Pella for your next historic project.
- Pella Architect Series Aluminum Clad Windows
- Pella Aluminum Clad Reserve Series Historic Windows Pella Brick Mold and Historic Accessories
- Pella Exterior Azek Trim
- Custom Dies Available to Match Existing Profiles Historically Accurate Applied Grids
- Historically Accurate Fabrication
- Custom Color Options.
Our historic replica products can be abundantly found throughout the Northeastern U.S. We pride ourselves on
our ability to meet the needs of the historic replica market through our steel replica windows, with various grid options, to match a variety of aesthetic requirements. EFCO also provides an extensive offering of scroll and square panning shapes to provide just the right look at the window perimeter. Our products can increase property value, reduce sound transmittance, and reduce energy waste while retaining historical accuracy.
- Aluminum Windows - Steel Replica
- Steel Replica Curtain Walls and Storefronts
- Aluminum Windows - Wood Replica
- Custom Trim Panning Systems "EFCO Trimall"
- On-Site Historic Review and Detailing for State Historic Preservation Office and National Park Service Approval
- Custom Design Assistance
- 3D Printing of Custom Trim
- Custom After-Market Muntin Applications